BECOME A STUDENT OR CAREER STARTER MEMBER OF BAFTA SCOTLAND…
Leading the way in supporting, developing and promoting the art forms of the moving image, BAFTA in Scotland would like to offer you the chance to become a member. With a full programme of screenings, events, masterclasses, and two Awards ceremonies throughout the year, as well as many networking opportunities, BAFTA in Scotland is a unique organisation to be a part of.
We offer students of film, television and games (or related courses) the opportunity to join BAFTA in Scotland for a fee of £35 per annum. We also offer a Career Starter Membership, which costs £50 per annum, for graduates and those with less than three years experience in their field.
Student/Career Starter Membership allows access to:
– All BAFTA in Scotland screenings, previews, and Q+As. Screenings are held weekly in Glasgow and bi-weekly in Edinburgh.
– All events and masterclasses throughout the year
SCREENINGS AND EVENTS IN 2012/13 INCLUDED:
– TV Preview of The Thick of It followed by a Q+A with writer Ian Martin
– Screening of BAFTA-winning documentary The Imposter, with a Q+A with filmmakers Bart Layton and Dimitri Doganis
– A range of masterclasses, including Directing with Paul McGuigan, Sound Design with Douglas MacDougall, and Wildlife Filmmaking with Nigel Pope
– TV Preview of BBC Scotland drama Shetland, followed by Q+A
– Preview screenings of Rust and Bone, Life of Pi, Argo, Flight, and Les Miserables
If you are interested in becoming a member, simply download the form and return with payment by 01 June 2012 to:
BAFTA in Scotland,
249 West George Street,
For more information on membership, you can contact Lucy Sneddon at [email protected] or 0141 302 1770.